Tuesday, September 11, 2007

Wish I Was This Generous

My friend Melissa shared this poem she just wrote about love found and lost - with a guy she met at my cabin - I am in awe of her ability to know and express herself so openly and honestly!

With Deep gratitude, emotional Clarity,
a poem for this beloved and divine presence:

divine man that appeared, so angelic even.
this beautiful adonis, brown and muscled, tender and sweet.
so amazingly articulate on manners of politics and faith,
conservative core that i appreciated.
touch that inspired a kind of transcendence in wake of wonder, woe.

"what you want: this is what I want."
blessings on the lips.

He is gone. He is sweet. We are friends, if that is called for. Or calls us further. I ask for your prayers as heart matters unfold, life and love manifests. (May God's will, not mine, be done.)
Gratefully,
Melissa

Amen!

No comments: