Friday, August 03, 2007

No Post from Philly or DC

The TREO has almost eliminated my need for computer access while traveling since I can get home & work email on it… so I didn’t think to post at all!

I left my lovely daughter at U Penn on Saturday, went to DC for a few days to visit friends, then came back after she was all settled in. I strongly recommend this strategy to other parents who have to leave kids at college many miles away!

It was great because by the time I came back, she had friends, knew her surroundings a bit, and had been to her classes so had a good sense that she was going to enjoy it! I even got to take her out to lunch with all 3 of her roommates – nice to put faces with the names and see that they are, in fact, pretty cool kids.

Yes, the trip was wonderful. So I didn’t post.

No comments: