Sunday, August 06, 2006

Has it really been 20 years???


Whirlwind reunion weekend – and then it’s over. After months of planning & organizing, the weekend itself came & went quickly! Being there - after the amusement of seeing who has & has not changed - didn't feel much different from high school itself. We have been out of high school for 20 years – but I don’t feel old!

My girls got together today to relax & recap – and be thankful once again that we stuck together through all this time. We all had a great time both nights – and felt pretty good about where our lives are at this point! Most people seemed to be doing fine, (though of course some of them probably worried about going bald or being fat or not being married or whatever,) but who knows how the people who didn’t come are doing? Most of the people that I wanted to see did show up, but there were a few that I was disappointed not to see. Hope they are well!

I'm not sure what I expected, but the whole thing wasn't exactly life-changing. It was just two nights of big fun parties. Or is that what it's supposed to be? :)

No comments: