Monday, July 24, 2006

More Flashbacks!

RSVPs are (finally) pouring in for our 20th reunion next month, and I’m talking with people I have not seen in years! Some in Minnesota but not nearby – some in other states – one just moved back. I’m impressed with the positivity I’ve heard in all the conversations – people who have not registered yet are working on childcare or their spouse’s work schedule, but they are planning or at least hoping to come. I’ve made several calls to old friends and not one has said that they don’t want to come. I’m really looking forward to seeing people – I had a lot of fun in high school and expect the reunion weekend to be a lot of fun too!

I still wonder what can really be said of our generation – how are we different, unique? Maybe I'll have some insight after seeing everyone...

No comments: