Friday, November 23, 2007

Yeah, Thanks

It is so unlike me to be cynical or ironic about something like Thanksgiving! But here I am, having an attitude, the day after a perfectly lovely holiday. Go figure.

Yes, I have much for which to be thankful, but I guess I don't find overeating to be all that inspirational! So today I am eyeing the leftovers and thinking more about the school & house projects I have to get done this weekend than about blessings... yet feel the need to note some of the blessings of my life:


My daughter turns 19 today - other than being a pretty bad driver, I think she turned out GREAT.

I love my job - it's interesting and fun.

My kitchen ceiling and one upstairs bathroom are being replaced because of some water damage - but it'll all be fixed within a week.

Much love.

Yes, I am thankful! :)

No comments: