Friday, June 01, 2007

'Tis the Season!

My schedule is getting out-of-hand - in the way that used to make my ex-husband nuts. Too many social events...

My potential schedule for tomorrow, literally:
* Chiropractor
* Aerobics
* Finish putting together final exams for next week
* Former student's graduation party
* Friend's surprise 40th b-day party
* Friend's 5th annual housewarming party
* Friend's CD release party

Any bets on how many I'll actually make it to???

But let's admit it - nothing on the entire list is a real obligation - it's all stuff I want to do on this particular Saturday. (And I am finding some time to myself this week - I just started the new Anna Quindlen novel this week & am already almost 1/2 way through.)

It'll wind down soon enough. A month from now I'll be looking at a wide-open weekend at the lake. :)

Maybe then I'll have time to write something interesting!

No comments: