Friday, March 27, 2009

Purging!

In the process of getting my place ready to go on the market next week, I threw out a whole bunch of newspaper & magazine articles & items that I had saved to write about but never found the time. It bummed me out, but I'm in an "everything has to go!" mode right now.

8 boxes of books to Half-Price Books
9 bags of trash
More than 10 bags of clothes, etc to the surplus store - not done yet...

The busyness of life is keeping me on my toes, but it's cool. My 20-year-old called with what she thought was a crisis today & was surprised I wasn't angry. I got over being angry at her screw-ups a long time ago! And she had actually solved it (mostly) before she called me, which was really cool. She's growing up! :)

Maybe things will slow down this summer...!

No comments: