Sunday, December 30, 2007

I Should Care

I suppose this is something I SHOULD read and I SHOULD care to learn about - but the extent of my interest is that I'll put a link here so you can see The Top Ten Scientific Breakthroughs of 2007 for yourself...

10. Transistors Get Way Smaller
9. Scientists Clone Rhesus Monkey to Produce Stem Cells
8. Planet Discovered That Could Harbor Life
7. Engineers Create Transparent Material as Strong as Steel
6. Soft Tissue from T. Rex Leg Bone Analyzed
5. Laboratory Mice Cured of Rett Syndrome
4. Enzymes Convert Any Blood Type to O
3. Mummified Dinosaur Excavated and Scanned
2. Chimpanzees Make Spears for Hunting
1. Researchers Turn Skin Cells to Stem Cells

But really, I'm more interested in Diablo Cody right now - she is a seriously interesting chick. Check her out at the Strib and on Letterman - and go see Juno if you haven't already!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Gostei muito desse post e seu blog é muito interessante, vou passar por aqui sempre =) Depois dá uma passada lá no meu site, que é sobre o CresceNet, espero que goste. O endereço dele é http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . Um abraço.

Emily Lilja Palmer said...

Looks like a scam site, but my Italian isn't good enough to be sure! Back to the "small world" postings - gotta love it. :)